Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Round up l April Subscription Boxes


What is a subscription box? 
It is a curated box of items in specific categories like beauty, food, etc. Some companies allow you take quizzes to help customize your box. The level of customization depends on the company. Also, some subscription boxes have themes them. I like this because it gives the box cohesion. 

I've tried other subscriptions in the past, but these are the ones I currently have been getting with the exception of Nature Box. I ate all the snacks already, but if you are interested I have some boxes to give out. Comment below with your email to try one. This offer expires 5.13.15!!

I will have some mini reviews on the products that I have had the chance to try. 



Lifestyle 

Little Lace Box Cost l $44.99/bi-monthly $59.99 one time purchase value l $104
Theme: Nonna's Kitchen
June's theme: Classy and Fabulous 





 

This is one box that I definitely try to avoid any peeks at what's inside. When I opened this month's box, I was ecstatic. If you know me, then you will know I am a huge foodie. I love to try new things. The dipping bowls are so cute! Mini things are the best. 

I love that this subscription is very thoughtful, and they try to support smaller businesses. 

Beauty 

Birchbox Lovely Day Limited Edition Box Cost l $62 Value l $158

Cargo Amalfi    
Cargo Amalfi  

Nails Inc. Mayfair
Jouer Doris lipstick

Every month Birchbox does a collaboration box. They also offer the regular subscription box. 
Cargo Los Cabos
It is about the size of an eye shadow
compared to the full sized product 
Cargo Los Cabos swatched
blended out/heavy




Glossybox Cost l $21/month Value l $70





Boxy Charm Cost l $21/month Value $127

Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette - I'm really impressed with the swatches. The only one that wasn't that great is the 4th shadow on the top row. It looks like it will be prone to fall out. I can't wait to test it on my eyes. This is the main reason I purchased the box. I am glad I was able to grab one before it sold out.




 
Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette
Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette
Row 1
no flash
Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette
Row 1
flash
Coastal Scents Revealed 1
Row 2
no flash
Coastal Scents Revealed 2
Row 2
flash

Jouer Le Matchbox Cost l $45/quarterly $65/one time purchase Value l $150+

Please make sure you sign up for an account prior to taking the quiz. I ended up in the warm shade range. Once you complete the quiz, you can select a warm or cool box. 

Jouer Daily Repair Treatment Oil - This is really nice. I have been using it in my night time routine. It doesn't really have a scent to it.
Jouer Powder Blush l Peach Blossom - I love how all of their powder products can interlock together.
Cream Shadow Crayon l Renaissance - I love purples! I can't wait to try this
Jouer Flat Kabuki Brush - This is the perfect brush to put in a powder (like the Maybelline Fi Me) and touch up through out the day.
Jouer Buff Dome Bag - This a really beautiful bag. I am happy that the included it in my subscription. This month they ran out of their signature boxes, but Jouer still wanted me to get my beauty box. 



Jouer Renaissance eye shadow stick
Jouer Renaissance eye shadow stick


Jouer Peach Blossom blush
Jouer Peach Blossom Blush
blended/heavy swatch
flash


Jouer Meredith lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment