Monday, August 10, 2015

Review l Angela Roi Palette Cross-body

I really love everything what Angela Roi stands for. Not only does 5% of the proceeds goes to a charity based on color, but they are animal-free, sweatshop-free, and aim to create sustainable employment. 

This is all something I'm extremely passionate about. It's important try and make this world a little better, even if I can only contribute a little at a time. 

Details

Black supports Melanoma Research Foundation. 

Material - Polyvinyl
Width - 9.8'
Height - 7.1'
Depth - 2.9'
Strap Length - 47.2'

Thoughts

If you have been following me on social media or my blog, you will have seen this purse on more than one occasion, and there's a good reason why. It is a very stylish bag with a classic shape that will match with any outfit. It's not too big, and it's not too small. Very Goldilocks. This has been my favorite purse to travel with. I like to look like a local when I travel, and this helps me blend in. 

The one concern I always have is: will this bag fit everything I need? My everyday Coach purse is more of a soft sack and can be overstuffed. I've learned to pair down on the necessities when it comes to traveling, but this purse honestly holds a lot more than you would expect. 

Things I usually carry:
  1. digital camera
  2. Samsung S5
  3. Jackery back-up battery 
  4. USB cable
  5. plug
  6. hand sanitizer
  7. lotion
  8. sunglasses
  9. Big Skinny Wallet 
  10. lip balm and/or lip gloss
  11. powder 

This is the purse I also took when I went swimming in DC. It keeps your items nice and dry from the rain, just as long as you don't open the purse too many times. 

If you are someone who doesn't carry what feels like everything, then this would be a great purse to carry around everyday. My sisters have even borrowed it from me! They have very different style from me. They are more low key and almost tom-boy styles, and I am very girly-girl (not that you couldn't tell).

The next purse I'm eyeing is the Arc Cross-Body 




No comments:

Post a Comment