I felt inspired to do a drugstore make-up look. I actually did not realize that I had enough products to do an entire face. If you know me, you know normally I do use high end products. I am starting to dabble in more accessible brands. You can always add or subtract products from what I used below.
The products are in alphabetical order
- Almay Intense I-color Volumizing mascara #31 plum - I don't really think this mascara does anything for my eye color. It's an okay mascara. It's not my favorite.
- Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder - This is a cult classic for a reason. I personally prefer loose setting powders because it gives up an airbrushed finish. You get a lot of product for a small amount.
- Hard Candy Tiki So Baked Bronzer - This is sold as a bronzer, but it is more of a highlighter. It's a soft champagne color. Hard Candy is only found at Walmart.
- Jane Cosmetics Black Water-Resistant Liner - This is a nice pencil for waterlining. I love that it's a retractable pencil too. There's no need for sharpening.
- Loreal n1-2 neutral soft ivory/classic ivory True Match Lumi - The reason why I mixed the two Loreal foundations is because the Lumi is too dewy and light for my skin at the moment.
- Loreal n4 buff beige True Match - This foundation has a natural finish.
- Loreal Visible Lift #301 fair concealer - This is a pretty large size compared to the typical concealer. I really love the texture and finish to this.
- Loreal #101 Rose Melody Extraordinaire Lip Color - This has a gel like consistency. It also has a fruity,
- Maybelline #25 Bad To The Bronze 24 Color Tattoo - This is a great eye shadow base or you can even wear on it's own. It's a nice taupe-y bronze shade that does not lean too golden.
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser - This is a silicone based primer. It was being compared to the Benefit Porfessional, but I think it's more comparable to the Smashbox Photofinish. This has a silicone texture to it. Don't use too much or you can experience the product balling up.
- Maybelline Brightening Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Treatment Concealer - I love that this is a thin consistency. It is great layered over other products to brighten the eye area. I was using the MAC Prep + Prime in Radiant Rose, and this is an alternative to that.
- Maybelline Natural Smokes Expert Wear Eye Shadow Quad - This is a great palette that can transition from daytime to nighttime.
- Miliani #10 Delizioso Pink Baked Blush - I love the baked blushes! These definitely are a great alternative to MAC's mineralized blushes too. These types of blushes give you a beautiful satin sheen to the skin.
- NYX Collection Noir Liquid Black Liner - This just a typical brush liquid liner.
- NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette - This is a great multi-tasking palette because you can also use it as eye shadows. You can use the powders to set under eye concealer, highlight, contour, and warm up the face.
- Pixi by Petra Glow Mist - I love setting mists! They really help set your make up by giving it a less powdery look, and it helps your make up last longer.
- Pixi Brightening Peach Correction - Peach type concealers help cancel out darkness underneath the eye.
- Pixi by Petra Shades of Brows brow powder palette - I love, love, love this palette. It is a new favorite of mine. Not only is it great for brows, but you can also use it for eye shadow too. I can't really explain the texture. It is not the typical powder. I feel that it is softer. I haven't had it that long, but I have already made a dent in it.
- Physicians Formula Medium to Deep Bronze Booster - I never get PF without it being on sale because it is one of the most expensive brands at the drugstore. That being said, I love this bronzer. It's neutral, so it will not make you look orange.
Jane Cosmetics also used to be carried in Ulta, but I'm not sure why they aren't anymore.
I took one one photo outside so that you can see my hair color. It's difficult to tell in photos because my hair is naturally dark. It's visibly lighter in person. I typically dye my hair a dark burgundy color before events or if I feel that my hair looks a little dull. Please ignore the background in my second picture. I don't have any storage at work haha.