Wednesday, March 25, 2015

FOTD l Beauty on a Budget


I felt inspired to do a drugstore make-up look. I actually did not realize that I had enough products to do an entire face. If you know me, you know normally I do use high end products. I am starting to dabble in more accessible brands. You can always add or subtract products from what I used below. 





The products are in alphabetical order

Fun facts: brands like Hard Candy and Pixi used to be carried in Sephora a long, long time ago.
Jane Cosmetics also used to be carried in Ulta, but I'm not sure why they aren't anymore.

     



I took one one photo outside so that you can see my hair color. It's difficult to tell in photos because my hair is naturally dark. It's visibly lighter in person. I typically dye my hair a dark burgundy color before events or if I feel that my hair looks a little dull. Please ignore the background in my second picture. I don't have any storage at work haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment