These are a few of my favorite things for spring.
Do you see a theme here? Pretty pastels.
Left to right.
- Urban Decay Scratch eye shadow described as a pale peach with gold shimmer
- Clinique Peach Pop Cheek Pop blush This is an warm pink coral color.
- Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh Eau De Toilette Top notes: Juicy mandarin, apple blossom, lotus flower Middle notes: Magnolia, jasmine, wet violet, Base notes; Soft, creamy woods, musk. I think that this is spring in a bottle. It's so fresh and fruity. It's a scent that makes me happy. This is also a long lasting fragrance that you will smell throughout the day.
- Zoya Dot nail polish described as cream finish, pink petal. This nail polish is opaque in about 2 coats. It is a beautiful neutral soft pink.
- NCLA As If nail polish described as lavender pastel creme. This nail polish is opaque in about 2 coats. It is a pastel lavender. It brightens up your hands if you have the same skin tone as me (for reference I am an MAC NW25).
- MAC Love Nector lustreglass described as ultra soft apricot with pearl. I love this color for a lipstick topper or just on it's own for a low maintenance makeup look.
- Urban Decay SWF eye shadow described as a pale cotton candy with silver micro-shimmer. This more of a really light pink bordering on almost white. When wearing this color, you may experience glitter falling on other areas. A tip is to apply eye shadow before any face makeup. This will allow you to clean up any type of fall out (any type of pigment not adhering to the skin in intended area).
- Clinique Berry Pop Cheek Pop blush is a brightened fuchsia with a blue undertone. This is a great color to wake up your complexion.
- Clinique Plum Pop Cheek Pop blush is a pink-pink color.
- Too Faced Peony Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick Liquid lipsticks are a trend that's saturating the market right now. This is a light-medium cotton candy pink. It's described as a satin formula. This is a long wearing product so it's not as hydrating as other lip glosses or lipsticks. It dries down to a matte finish on me.
- Clinique Ginger Pop blush is a warm brownish red brick color. It's a great staple neutral that will go will most looks.
Both of the nail polishes mentioned are 5 free, This means that they are toxic free and doesn't contain any chemicals such as formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dibutyl, phthalates, or campmor. Why is 5 free important? Some of the side effects are as small as skin irritation or can be linked to cancer.
I love Clinique Cheek Pops. They are an amazing formulation that feel very creamy for a powder. The blushes have a satin finish which will give a natural finish with a little bit of luminosity. Clinique just released more shades, and I'm pretty the whole make up community was pretty excited. I plan on getting all the colors.