Sunday, March 22, 2015

FOTD l Sunday Fun Day (March 22, 2015)


So I decided to do a spur of the moment trip to Whole Foods today because I saw a post about a beauty bag that they had on sale. Unfortunately, I was informed by an employee that they are all sold out. This is the last day for beauty week. She wasn't sure if they were getting anymore in.

This is just a quick way to get ready in a hurry and still looked pulled together. It takes about 5 minutes.






how it looks in natural light

Jane Cosmetics Multi-Colored Correcting Powder - is great to set your foundation and even out your complexion. I have combination skin, and it's a must that I dust powder over my t-zone to prevent shine. 
Urban Decay FBI concealer - This is not my favorite concealer, but I am trying to use it up. It's convenient because it's in a pencil form. It's great to touch up any blemishes that peek through your foundation throughout the day. 
It Cosmetics Ombre bronzer set - It Cosmetics brushes are heavenly. They are the softest synthetic brushes I have ever used. I love the brusher because it delivers a natural sun kissed glow
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara - This is my new favorite mascara. It doesn't pack a punch when it comes to volume, but it does lengthen and separate your lashes. You also don't need an eye lash curler because the bristles hook and grab onto your lashes to give you a lifted look.
Pixi Brightening Peach Correction Concentrate - This is a thick formula. You only need a very thin layer. It hides the blue discoloration and darkness under your eyes. This gives you a more wide awake look.
Benefit Big Easy 03 Light/Medium - This is a really quick and easy liquid to powder foundation to balance our your skin. It's really light, and it looks very natural.
It Cosmetics Universal Taupe YBBB skinny pencil - A recent purchase from the 21 days of beauty from Ulta, but it has become a quick favorite. I already liked the original formula, but I prefer this one because it a skinny pencil. You can get a more precise application with this. It is also has a powder finish. This looks more natural and does not look as penciled in as other brow pencils. 
Sigma F80 Flat top kabuki - This makes buffing in your foundation a breeze

Rimmel #600 On Fire Colour Rush  - This is a great lip color because it is moisturizing and it leaves a stain behind. I ate antipasto after wearing this and there was still color on my lips. 


Some of the delicious things my family and I picked up

 



No comments:

Post a Comment