Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Review l Joy Mangano Better Beauty Case

I believe I purchased the Joy Mangano Better Beauty Case through HSN, and I probably around $20-$30. It came with the case that I will be talking about today, a large case, a small case, and 2 loose clear pouches.

This one is sold out. The next closest deal is this one. You can also find similar deals on Amazon or Bed Bath and Beyond




Details

Extra-large Organizer:
Approx. 12"L x 6 3/4"W x 8-1/2"H; rolls out to approx. 34"L
Large Organizers:
Approx. 11"L x 6-1/2"W x 6"H; rolls out to approx. 27"L
Medium Organizer:
Approx. 9-3/8"L x 5"W x 4-1/4"H; rolls out to approx. 20"L

Thoughts

I like the fact that the pouches are a PVC material that is easy to clean and they are also removable. This is the large organizer. I bought it to DC because I needed to bring full sized toiletries for my sisters and I to share. I have used the extra larger organizer previously when I went to Pittsburgh. The medium organizer is in my car trunk organizing some just in case items.

This is not my favorite makeup bag to travel with. It does the job, but I feel like it is a bulky. Right now I use the extra larger one to organize and store extra travel items.  

This is not a makeup bag I recommend traveling with on an airplane especially if you're only allowed a carry on suitcase. It's a little hard to pack



No comments:

Post a Comment